برای شروع میخوام یه نرم افزار برای ادیت آهنگ براتون بزارم
نرم افزار ساخت و ادیت آهنگ (موزیک)
اطلاعات تکیمیلی در ادامه مطلب
حجم : 167 mb
MAGIX Music Maker Premium offers both an
start and also lets you experience what it's like to dive deeper into
the depths of music production. A giant, high-quality sound archive, an
especially intuitive approach to creating original music, plus many
useful functions result in an unbeatable complete package for making
your own songs.
Handling is especially easy and consistent. The included sounds and video files can be combined with the software synthesizers in seconds; MP3s with audio CD tracks, your own music recordings with videos, photos or graphics, and even VST/DirectX plug-ins or MIDI files can be perfectly integrated with one another.
These features will transform your computer into a universal production studio for music and all other kinds of multimedia files. The included CD-quality musical building blocks can all be easily combined since they are all categorized according to tempo and harmony. The video clips, photos, and graphics provide the perfect basis for image production. And for those of you who want to start making songs effortlessly and straight away, "Song Maker" will take care of almost everything for you.
Give MAGIX Music Maker Premium a try to see what it's all about!
are some key features of
"MAGIX Music Maker Premium":
· MAGIX Music Maker provides 64 tracks (96 in the Premium version) for multimedia arrangements – enough space to create multiple polyphonic pieces, but most importantly, so that you don't lose track of your project at any point.
Formats and interfaces:
· Import: WAV, MP3, OGG Vorbis, WMA, QuickTimeTM, MIDI, CD-A, BMP, JPG, AVI, MXV, WMV
· Export: WAV, MP3 (optional), OGG Vorbis, WMA, AIFF, AVI, MAGIX Video, QuickTimeTM, WMV, RealTM Media Helix, BMP, JPG (all via "File -> Export arrangement"), MIDI
· Interfaces: DirectX, VSTi, and ReWire (host) support (Premium version only, one instrument per track), ASIO.
· The multimedia library provides audio and video building blocks ("samples") for combining on the arranger tracks. Loads of melodies, effect templates, and graphical animations also come supplied for you to use in new songs & video clips.
MAGIX Music Maker Premium provides the following synthesizers:
· The "Beat Box" is a drum machine with the latest drum sounds – playable live with the PC keyboard or a MIDI keyboard.
· The "Drum & Bass machine" creates phat beats and booming basslines.
· "Robota" is a complete drum computer with four independent instruments which can be played live. Several faders enable all kinds of sound experimentation.
· MAGIX Vita. Enhance your arrangement with amazingly realistic natural instruments from the sample specialists Yellow Tools.
· "LiViD", our "little virtual drummer" for realistic acoustic drum tracks.
· Just a few instructions are enough for "LiviD" to play a complete drum track with introduction, chorus, bridge, fill-ins, etc.
· "Atmos" for nature sounds or atmospheres like rain, thunder, or wind.
· BeatBox 2, the new groove synthesizer, lets you make great beats with ease. It can be accessed in the Media Pool via the "Synthesizers" button. Easy mode must be switched off to access it.
· Find your recordings, sounds, pictures, and videos quicker and faster with the MAGIX media database. An existing MAGIX database from the MAGIX Photo Manager or MAGIX Media Manager is integrated in the Media Pool and can be updated directly from MAGIX Music Maker Premium. Use the simple search function to find suitable pictures or MP3 files for your arrangement.
· MAGIX Music Maker Premium provides lots of different audio effects.
· You can correct tempo and pitch in real time using "Resampling", "Timestretching" or "Pitchshifting".
· The "Audio Effect Rack" supplies "Reverb", "Echo", "Equalizer", "Compressor", "Time Processor", "Distortion", "Filter", and many classic effects with which almost every sound can be made. MAGIX Music Maker 16 Premium provides these sounds in amazingly high quality. The reverb effect, for example, provides lots of realistic reverb algorithms to add depth and spaciousness to your material. Design your "Favorite reverb" using the many presets as a base with their various reverb rooms which were designed for specific instruments and applications.
· The "Gater" enables rhythmic splitting of surface sounds
· The "Vintage Effects Suite" covers "good old" guitar effects that were activated using a foot pedal in Jimi Hendrix's era: more warmth and fullness with "Chorus", jet-like special effects with the "Flanger" or ping-pong effects like "Delay". The filter enables beat matched frequency filtering, the "BitMachine" is a distorting Lo-Fi effect for friends of those who like it a bit rougher.
High-end 32-bit floating point:
· All sound changes are executed using 32-bit floating point calculation for especially differentiated and high-quality sounds. This technology is also used in professional studios. This way, an audio picture with especially high dynamics can be created. Digital overmodulation and clipping become virtually impossible.
Audio CD support:
· Audio CDs can be imported directly into MAGIX Music Maker Premium. Just insert them into the drive and press "CD/DVD". All tracks can then be dragged into the arranger and edited with different features or effects. Whether for remixes or as sound material for your own compositions – a new touch will be added to your personal CD collection.
· Use this recording function from MAGIX Music Maker Premium to record vocals, noises, or instruments and integrate them into the arrangement.
· MAGIX Music Maker Premium helps you arrange, load, record, edit, and play MIDI data just as easily as audio data. You can combine wave sound files with MIDI files for controlling the sound chip on your sound card or VST instrument plug-ins or external synthesizers, and then arrange everything together.
· For MIDI recordings and editing you can use the extensive MIDI editor with piano roll, drum editor, velocity/controller editor, and event list. MIDI object recording can be started directly from the arranger by setting the recording mode in the track box to MIDI.
· MAGIX Music Maker Premium includes a professional real time mixer with effects rack and two insert effects for each channel, two additional effect tracks, two insert effects for the master as well as additional mastering effects. The mixer's size can be adjusted so that more than eight tracks fit on the screen at a time. You can also group a number of faders of a specific type (for example, volume or panorama) and use them all together.
· The Harmony Agent provides harmony recognition automatically and determines the key and chord of any music title. See the guitar tablature of your favorite song in real time for the arrangement!
· The Song Maker lets you create new arrangements quickly and easily and complement existing arrangements by automating the complicated steps such as sample selection and combination. The Song Maker takes over arranging whole sections such as intro and refrain. Therefore, you do not have to do everything yourself – you can omit the arranging and process your selection from the suggestions.
· The new Easy mode makes creating radio-ready hits possible even for beginners – no time is required for breaking in, and no previous knowledge is necessary! Extended functions for advanced users which are confusing to beginners are hidden. Easy mode can be switched on and off via the buttons to the top left.
· Thanks to the new info box, all important functions can be easily understood as they are applied. Just hold the mouse over a button that you would like to learn about and read the info text in the preview monitor.
· While the virtual instruments and sounds are played on the available tracks, a new track can be recorded simultaneously in realtime. What's more, you can also add realtime effects.
· SoundVision is a new way of visualizing music which shows audio material at a glance in the form of a musical galaxy. Similar sounds are clustered close together; different sounds are organized further apart. SoundVision be activated in the Media Pool via the corresponding button. Easy mode must be switched off to access it.
· PC with 1 Ghz, or higher;
· Min. 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
· Free hard drive space: 3 GB;
· Graphics card with min.resolution 1024 x 768 at 16-bit-high-color;
· 16-bit sound card;
· DVD-ROM drive;
· Microsoft-compatible mouse (mouse wheel recommended)
· 7 days trial (can be extended to 30 days)
· nag screen
What's New in This Release: [
full changelog ]
· Vandal SE: Guitar amplifier with an unbelievably true sound
· essential FX: more new effects
· More than 3,500 diverse sounds & loops
· Extra Soundpacks for Revolta 2 and Vita
· 4 band equalizer for every channel in the mixer
· Play any instrument right away with your PC keyboard